NSC Logistics provides professional interstate, intrastate and local metro deliveries to all states, capitals and provincial cities of Australia. Almost anything can be transported except personal effects, cars and refrigerated goods.
NSC Logistics’s interstate service departs on a nightly basis into and out-of all capital cities, linking up with a network of freight forwarders to service the country areas. With depots in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne NSC Logistics delivers your freight in full and on time every time. We offer competitive pricing from a single pallet to a full b-double load and everything in between.
Choose NSC Logistics Interstate Freight
- Door to door service
- Express or general
- National network servicing to all capital and provincial cities
- Special rates for regular or large consignments
- Taillift, hiab and hand unload services
- Shrink wrapping of pallets
- All services on one account
- Online P.O.D. System
Overdimensional and specialised freight
NSC Logistics also specialises in overdimensional, time critical, hand unload, Hiab and construction site deliveries Australia wide. Working with our network of agents in all capital cities, we are your first choice for non standard freight.
NSC Logistics has highly secure warehousing facilities in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. All sites have back to base alarms and regular security patrols.
NSC Logistics offers collection, sorting and baling services to several large recycling operations throughout Australia. Using custom designed vehicles and hands on sorting of material we are able to provide accurate collection, baling, weighing and reporting of your material with no cross contamination. We currently collect from over 1,200 sites across Australia on a weekly basis.
- In store collections and loading dock.
- Precise data recording including weights from individual stores.
- Photo proof of collection with time stamp and geotag.
- Waste streams kept separate to minimise contamination.
- Individual baling and storage of material.
- Interstate freight for movement of material to end locations.
We operate baling services with bales ranging in size from 100 – 400kg depending on material and machine used.